Thursday 19 November 2009

Mind taking a break and relationship

Resuming blogging after a short break... Brain cells tire out thinking a lot of topics and weighing the advantages of one topic against the other! So they badly needed a break!
After a long long time, I'm having something that I never had for years - a blank mind. Absolutely deprived of any thoughts, any purpose and any confusions...
Some kind of thought always occupies my mind - be it philosophy, spirituality, family, relationships, self analysis, work, career, something... something has always been there. I always had something to say... something to share.. But now a days I do feel that my mind is a bit blank, devoid of any serious thinking..
Sometimes the confusing problems come back to the mind, and I become further frustrated. Thinking about something else for a while relieves the mind from the pressures of the problems.
When I say thinking about something relieves me, it only means the beautiful relationship which I have developed. I know that thinking about this makes me cool , n calm. I just think about this relationship and I feel that ecerything is fine for me , that this relationship reiterates that I have lost nothing , that so much good things are waiting for me. so no doubt I am lucky having such a perfect friend.
It is not easy to develop perfect relationship. In my view relationship can be lifelasting only when both partners know the weakness of each other and are even ready for a fight on issues they differ. Such "fighting" only strenghtens their bonding of friendship.
Many relationships fail because one person tries to overpower another, or demands too much. People in love tend to think that love will conquer all and their partner will change the bad habits . It is easier to reshape a mountain or a river than a person's character. Thus, having high expectation will cause disappointment and unpleasantness.
It would be less painful to change ourselves and lower our expectations..

"Good Life starts only when you stop wanting a better One"

1 comment:

AlkaPriyadarshini said...

foundation of any relationship is true emotion and sincerity to maintain it in both persons.also both should give each other trust and neccesary space for personal growth n developing a beautiful relation.within this framework differeces like having contradictory opinions ,viewpoint, fights ,distance,habits, seperation doesnt matter. but if the base is weak inspite of outward similarity n togetherness,two people cant have true relationship.

Post a Comment