Sunday 20 September 2009

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:
This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complete package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.
When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.This is what called as - The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.! There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.
However sometimes I believe that Fear of failure is a minor barrier compared to lack of resources and lack of motivation to work hard enough to gain that success. Any reaction ?

1 comment:

AlkaPriyadarshini said...

The real u is best u ..only by being true to yourself u can be truthful to others.every human being is unique creation n should be given regard as such. We all r amiable,irritable ,magnanimous, mean ,happy,,depressed at one or another times and yet none of these traits permanently describes anyone.so, one should be comfortable with self realization. If U accept yourself as u are others will do same. Indeed ,only with self realization can come self improvement.. Faking something or putting a pretension in front of other for some objective is not going to succeed for a long time.It is not only troublesome but also tiresome ! Only with self acceptance comes awareness of your worth n desire to try something without fear of failure. Fear of failure is triggered by various factors like inertia,static mindset n lack of favorable circumstances but can be tackled if one has confidence n courage to think out of box n act with alacrity.

Post a Comment